analysis of customer satisfaction
From 2009 till 2012 we assisted PRINOTH, the leading manufacturer of snow groomers. A major strength of the company is the constant work on the highest possible customer orientation in terms of product development, service and support. PRINOTH emphasizes the company’s vision to set new standards through continuous innovation and places great emphasis on excellent service networks.
Our role was to support PRINOTH in the measurement of customer satisfaction and, after evaluation of the results, to propose concrete recommendations for action.
Analysis of customer satisfaction, with the following topics:
- Based on the PRINOTH vision and corporate objectives for the coming years, an initial analysis was performed by Hafelekar.
- Together with PRINOTH then were also discussed possible targets to incorporate them into the set of questions of the customer satisfaction analysis.
- PRINOTH has a very international customer base. Therefore, great emphasis was placed on a detailed workflow.
- We also supported the project through our many years organizational know-how.
- The evaluations in the field of customer satisfaction are by nature very complex, since there are many different topics to be included and make comparable.
- A discussion on concrete areas of action concluded the survey.
2009 and 2012