From 2004 till 2009 we conducted regular surveys of all employees of Raiffeisen-Landesbank Tirol (RLB).
Central themes of the staff development processes include the development of individual career paths that offer education and training (internal/external), a large range of seminars for employees and a steady expansion of activities that contribute to staff satisfaction.
Our role was to support RLB in the measurement of staff satisfaction. Staff surveys were conducted with the following topics:
- The surveys were directed at selected enterprise areas and were conducted anonymously.
- The respective set of questions was adapted to the specific needs.
- The flow chart – important for any successful survey – was worked out in great detail.
- The evaluations were very extensive: from the analysis and evaluation of certain questions of detail to a comprehensive overall assessment.
- Finally, potential areas of action were discussed with the management.
Raiffeisen Landesbank Tirol AG
2004 till 2009