Digital entrepreneurship for Youth
The DigEnYou project aims to upskill youth in the field of digital entrepreneurship by providing a training programme to develop and improve young people’s digital and entrepreneurial skills. The project addresses the following major needs in the field of youth on a global scale: 1) Digital skill upskilling, including digital literacy and readiness; 2) Enhancement of transversal skills for digital business development; and 3) Development of entrepreneurial skills.
Project Target Groups
- Young people with limited digital skills and competencies, as well as those looking for opportunities for entrepreneurial learning and education.
- The actors in digital youth work.
To meet these needs and provide a comprehensive training programme to young people interested in starting a digitally oriented business, the following outputs will be created:
- Methodological Framework and Digital Market Skills Ecosystem: In the foundation phase of the project, a desk research and study circle will be conducted to define a Methodological Framework and Digital Market Skills.
- DigEnYou curriculum and model: All partner countries will collaborate to develop curriculum outlines and DigEnYou course content.
- DigEnYou methodology and piloting: is based on testing a training model in terms of objectives, recruitment and learning process, content, schedule, and timing.
- DigEnYou Learning Platform: This project milestone aims to create an online platform that will include the above-mentioned results and assist young people and youth workers in improving their skills.
September 2022 till August 2024 Website: coming soon
- MOZAIK INSAN KAYNAKLARI GELISTIRME DERNEGI (Türkiye)
- YAYGIN EGITIM VE GENCLIK CALISMALARI DERNEGI (Türkiye)
- ISKUR CARSAMBA HIZMET MERKEZI MUDURLUGU (Türkiye)
- HAFELEKAR UNTERNEHMENSBERATUNG SCHOBER GMBH (Austria)
- ACADEMY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP (Greece)
Co-funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the Turkish National Agency. Neither the European Union nor Turkish National Agency can be held responsible for them.